Friday, October 12, 2007

UNIQUE

I have seen girls but she was different,unique as they call it.Sun settling down in the
deep blue sky.A very fine evening around 7.My mom comes shouting from inside"go for your
tuition class".I pick up my books and leave for my class with the dull and bored look
in my face.Known people on the road wave hands at me,gave them a blunt smile n walked
off.As usual went to my regular road side shop,i didn't ask him for anything because he
knew what i wanted and i took it and started walking towards my tuition class. An old
house, looks haunted in the evening's.As i walk ahead a few blocks before my tuition class
i see a girl,around 5feet 5inches tall,wheatish colored skin,silky hair let loose in the
evening breeze.I didn't get a clear view of her.My tuition place was nearing,i moved ahead.
My tutor was an old woman aged around 40 and not married.She is really good at Maths and
Science subjects.I have known her from my 6th grade.A very calm personality,never shouts
at her students.Well i enter the class and as usual everybody gives me that look as if they
have never seen anybody like me.LOLL. I find myself a good corner seat in the last
bench.There were even kids coming for tuition.Her name was Radha(tutor's name).She called
us, that is the 10th grade students to come forward.We were around 8 students.All the other
batch mates jump up from their seat and catch the closest seat next to the teacher.Since all
the space in the front were occupied i settled myself in the 3rd bench.I totally forgot that
she was going to take History today.Oh man.I just hate that subject.Why do we have to study
about those people who are dead long back and resting in peace.She starts reading about
the battles which were fought all around the world and my mind goes into another
world.Nothing new.The surrounding of the house was not fortified properly, there were no
concrete walls, there were just wooden planks kept around the front portion of the house
just to make it look like a wall hence letting you see outside on the road.There i see her
on the road walking swiftly towards the class.She opens the gate and comes inside the
class.....The natural beauty in her was just amazing.The hair,the wheatish complexion,silky
hair,oval face.I just couldn't get my eyes out of her.She looked around i didn't know what
was she looking for.Then my teacher points towards my direction and the next moment there
she is sitting right besides me.She spoke out and introduced herself to everyone.Oh man such
a sweet voice.The teacher caught me staring at her and she started giving me the looks.Well
that's it my mind was running thoughts on how to make friends with her.After the class got
over it was around 8:30.Everybody started to pack up their bag n stuffs.I just had one book.I
don't know what made me ask this question but it just came out..."Hey shall i walk you
home".My heart was beating so fast i did not know what is going to happen next.Everything
around me slowed down.My eyes locked on her,my ears focusing on each and every sound
that is happening besides me..And then she says "SURE".I didn't hear it.I was lost in
her thoughts.She calls me by my name "Lakshman are you all rite.I think i should
walk you home"..I touched ground at last.I gave her a stupid reply telling" no i was just
wondering whether i have met u before"..well we start off,i drop her off at her place,waved
her good bye and wished her good nite....

1 comment:

BloOdYMaRy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
u sneaky lil romantic ;D

i dint know u were a gentleman...
well not anymore i guess :P